Day 4

11 Sep

Only one day to go before Tilin’s flight to the UK…

Watch updates from ADI’s Rescue Team in Bolivia & the UK at adirescuediary.com

Adopt Tilin, and give him the gift of life

7 Responses to “Day 4”

1. Mary Clarke September 12, 2010 at 11:22 am #

You are really fantastic people and I support your work already. I will shortly be sending a donation to support this baboon’s future life. In this day and age of cruelty towards animals and children, it is heartening to read of people who care so much about our fellow beings.

• Jodie May 4, 2011 at 8:22 pm #

You have shed a ray of sunshine into the forum. Tnahks!

2. Gary Calder September 12, 2010 at 11:38 am #

Thank-you so much for all the updates on Tilin’s rescue. It is very touching to see the good work you are doing to give this animal a better future. I intend to make a donation as soon as I can, keep up the good work.

3. Mike Johansson September 14, 2010 at 4:27 am #

Oh my God, I love your work… but I have to say I am distracted by this incredibly good looking woman. Marry me much?

• Geraldine August 6, 2011 at 4:55 am #

The purchases I make are entirely based on these airltces.

4. G. Murali dhar August 4, 2012 at 10:59 pm #

Tilin and lionsJourney i to rescued place is so great that the world can take this passionate programme can take into account . The way of Adoption of this rescued animals is very important and I am propagating people who are animal lovers but not come forward to rescue animals but support this type of good programmes. If you come to India, I can help you for some days.
    G. Murali dhar

5. G. Murali dhar July 27, 2013 at 11:08 pm #

Loving animals is loving people. Tilin was protected by ADI looking after well after that.
    G. Murali dhar